Pages

Monday, February 23, 2015

Photoshoot on the Park on Sunday 22nd February


Mercifully the weather on the day was not quite as bad as the weather forecast had suggested, but it still prevented any outdoor photography! Anyway, the event was well-attended, and raised money for the forthcoming Red Nose Day. I think everyone enjoyed themselves, and the very enthusiastic and talented photography student from Evolve seems to have taken some really great photographs of the event ... but here you will have to rely on a couple of pictures I shot during the day (I have not posted any shots of the models as I'm not sure whether model release forms were signed!). As you can see, it wasn't just a photoshoot, there were other things on offer too; although I'm not usually a cake-eater, the offerings on the stand persuaded me to try some, and very good they were too!